Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Yamada Taro very nice!!!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member ichigo's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 3rd, 2004
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I really really like Yamada Tarooo!!!!
    I hope it wont be discontinued!! and i cant wait for the latest one!!! tat manga is just so hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Seraphim Hargreaves's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2004
    Posts
    45
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You said it! XD It truly makes me laugh myself silly! It's just too funny with animals joining in (raccoon) and everyone thinking he's rich! ^^

    Yup, I can't wait for the next release either! Of course it won't be discontinued! ^^ I'm going to laugh myself silly! I just know I will!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •